Cone Communications is seeking a confident and skilled Graphic Designer with an integrated advertising/design background to join our dynamic creative department. The ideal candidate must feel comfortable in both the digital and print spaces, and have experience with print and digital production.
At Cone, we produce large-scale PR campaigns for nationally and internationally known brands, so the stakes are high. In this exciting role, the Graphic Designer will work closely with account teams to deliver strategic design work in a deadline-driven, client service environment. Work will include printed and digital annual-report style publications, point-of-sale and event materials, infographics, video, illustration, social and digital design, and client and new business presentations.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and other members of the creative department, as well as other departments, as needed
- Work with complex content to arrive at clear, user-friendly design solutions
- Manage multiple projects with firm deadlines
- Oversee vendors and production partners
- Feel comfortable presenting work internally and to clients
- Have fun and create work that will make you, and Cone, proud
- 2-5 years of professional design experience
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop- Premiere & After Effects a bonus)
- Very comfortable with PowerPoint; ability to help design and build and presentations
- An understanding of PR/Marketing campaigns, budgets, business goals and client needs
Cone offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including 3.5 weeks of time off, Friday hours, new business bonus program, tuition reimbursement and many additional progressive programs.