FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Rocco Colella
BOSTON (June 10, 2016) – Cone Communications, a public relations and marketing agency, recently picked up 13 Bell Ringer awards at the Publicity Club of New England’s annual awards ceremony. Cone’s awards included two gold-level awards, three silver-level awards, five bronze-level awards and three merit awards.
The 48th annual Bell Ringers, held June 9 at the House of Blues in Boston, celebrated the best of the best in New England public relations, communications and marketing, with awards given in more than 25 categories in areas including launch campaigns, publicity campaigns, communications campaigns, placements and content, and special events.
Cone was awarded in the following categories:
- Consumer Publicity Campaign (for 2015 Jiffy Lube National Donut Day Media Relations Program)
- Television Placement: National News (for Lindt Gold Bunny Honors Autism Awareness Day on “Today”)
- Corporate or Agency Blog (for Prove Your Purpose Fuels CSR Thought Leadership)
- Digital Video (for ReThink: Why Housing Matters – Challenging Misperception of Public Housing)
- Public Affairs Communications Campaign (for ReThink: Why Housing Matters – Challenging Misperception of Public Housing)
- Brand Building or Re-branding Communications Campaign (for 2015 Jiffy Lube National Donut Day Media Relations Program)
- Corporate Social Responsibility Communications Campaign (for Charter our Community – Improving 25,000 Homes by 2020)
- Digital or Print Feature or Commentary Placement: Regional or Local (for How a Bike-a-Thon Raised Half a Billion Dollars for Cancer)
- Digital or Print Feature or Commentary Placement: Trade Publication (for Billy Starr Means Business)
- Television Placement: Local or Regional News (for Comfy Feet for Boston Marathon Runners)
- Cause Marketing Communications Campaign (for 2015 Lindt Easter Campaign in Support of Autism Speaks)
- Media Event (for #BarbourExperience Media Event)
- On a Shoestring Budget Communications Campaign (for 2015 Lemelson-MIT Program InvenTeam Initiative at the White House Science Fair)
About Cone Communications
Cone Communications (www.conecomm.com) is a public relations and marketing agency that is Always Making a Difference℠ for business, brands and society. With a unique combination of corporate responsibility, consumer brand and integrated marketing expertise, our people deliver emotional storytelling and business value for every client. Cone is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC), a global group of marketing services companies.
About the DAS Group of Companies
The DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
About the Publicity Club of New England
Founded in 1949, The Publicity Club of New England is the region’s oldest not-for-profit public relations trade organization. The Publicity Club strives to promote and encourage involvement in the communications industry and specifically the professions of public relations, promotions and marketing. Additional information about monthly Publicity Club programs, social and networking events, the “Bell Ringer” blog, up-to-date Job Bank and the 2014 Bell Ringer Awards Ceremony, including a complete list of last year’s winners, can be found on the Club’s Web site at www.pubclub.org.