For Immediate Release
Cone Earns 11 Awards at New England Bell Ringers
Four Programs Receive Top Recognition
BOSTON (June 11, 2013) – Cone Communications is honored to have its achievements recognized last night at the 2013 New England Publicity Club’s Bell Ringer Awards. The annual awards program recognizes the best work from among New England agencies and corporations. Cone’s work won awards in one of every four categories, including four gold bells – recognizing the top program in that category.
“The work that we do here at Cone take’s an accumulation of talent and business acumen to produce top results for our clients,” said Cone president Bill Fleishman. “It is an honor for our accomplishments to be recognized among our professional colleagues.”
An overview of the awards, including one Platinum Super Bell finalist, follows:
Gold Bell (best of the best):
· Crisis Communications Campaign: Plant Closure – Super Bell Finalist
· Print Feature: Jiffy Lube’s new brand strategy – New York Times
· Media Events: Lindt Roger Federer
· Website: Cone’s new website
· Marketing Communications Campaign: Northwestern Mutual
· Public Affairs Campaign: Green Mtn Coffee - Fair Trade
· Product Publicity Consumer Campaign: Ben & Jerry’s Greek
· Special Event: Barbour – Spot the Union Jack
· Direct Mail: Lindt Gold Bunny Celebrity Auction mailer
· Marketing Communications Campaign: Lindt Gold Bunny
· Organizational Identity Campaign: CSR Return for Cone
About Cone Communications
Cone Communications (www.conecomm.com) is a public relations and marketing agency known for igniting brands with high-impact strategies and programs based in deep insights, unique subject matter expertise and innovation. Focusing on key areas such as brand communications, social media, corporate social responsibility, cause marketing, entertainment marketing, nonprofit marketing, and crisis prevention/management – the agency is positioned to help clients achieve both business and societal outcomes. Cone Communications is a part of Diversified Agency Services, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
About Diversified Agency Services
Diversified Agency Services (DAS), a division of Omnicom Group Inc (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), manages Omnicom’s holdings in a variety of marketing communications disciplines. DAS includes over 200 companies, which operate through a combination of networks and regional organizations, serving international and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.